Please submit a short abstract (200 words, excluding references) for a poster or a short talk (15 min) by completing the abstract submission form. All fields are mandatory. Please save your abstract as a Word file, named TALK or POSTER (as appropriate) followed by your surname and first initial: e.g. TALK_Schmidt_S.docx.
The abstract should then be sent via email to email@example.com, with the subject “Talk Submission” or “Poster Submission”, and your name and affiliation in the body.
Abstract submission closes on 19 July 2019!
Please note that submitting an abstract does not confirm your attendance - you will still need to register.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Multiscale Modeling of Hierarchical Polymer Systems
- Computing Architectures for Polymer Based Devices and Digitalized Material Research
- Polymer Based Devices for Health Technologies and Robotics
- Precision Polymer Synthesis
- Sequence-Function Relationships in Monodisperse Macromolecules
- Single Chain Architectures and Folding