IAMNano 2018 Hamburg, Germany
We kindly invite you to join us at IAMNano 2018 - The International Workshop on Advanced and In-situ Microscopies of Functional Nanomaterials and Devices. The conference will take place from October 14 – 17 in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg and will bring together scientists from around the world working in the fields of electron microscopy or nanomaterials for a lively exchange of most recent research results and new ideas.
UPDATE: An ABSTRACTS BOOKLET will soon be available!
The main topics of the workshop include:
- Aberration-Corrected (S)TEM
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Electron Holography, STEM in SEM
- In situ and Environmental TEM
- Multiscale Characterization, Biomaterials
- Potentials of Aberration-Corrected (S)TEM
- Mechanical Properties, Interfaces Strain Mapping, Computational Mechanics
For questions please contact: