Zoz GmbH, Germany (ZOZ)
Zoz Group (www.zoz.de) headquartered at Wenden/Germany with representatives in 11 and subsidiaries in 5 countries manufactures and supplies Mechanical Process Engineering Equipment and manufactures and supplies with insofar own equipment Nanostructured Materials from powders, layers and bulk parts to magnetic filters, batteries, hydrogen-drives with H2 solid state absorber tanks incl. vehicles. Affiliated companies serve E- and E-H2-mobility, entertain a ZEV-Auto-Fleet, maintain buildings and operate a public technology center and student’s dormitories, a tour operator as well as sailing and aircraft operations.
Zoz GmbH is looking back on more than 10 years history in development of advanced materials, processing techniques to manufacture these materials, development and manufacturing of the equipment to operate these processes. ZOZ machines are used worldwide for high kinetic processing of hydrogen storage materials. Recently the Zoz GmbH started manufacturing own hydrogen tank systems (H2Tank2Go®) which are based on an proprietary room temperature metal hydride (Hydrolium®).
ZOZ mainly contributes to the project as task leader of WP4 (Cost effective Materials Synthesis), but will also participate in WP1 (Materials Synthesis and Characterisation) and WP5 (Techno-economical evaluation of a combined SOFC – solid state hydrogen storage system). ZOZ will develop with the other partners a cost effective production route for boron hydride based materials, including devices for materials handling and tank filling under protective inert atmosphere. Furthermore ZOZ will construct and build the hydrogen storage system to be combined with the SOFC.
Prof. Dr. Henning Zoz President of ZOZ, expertise in Materials Science and Process Engineering, holds 15 patents, published more than 50 papers and is teaching at numerous universities and institutes all over the world.
Mr. Deniz Yigit Head of R&D Divison, expertise in project management, materials science, mechanical processing and surface engineering
Mr. Arne Weidlich Plant Management Mechanical Engineering, Development Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Proprietary high energy mills (1 l to 900 l milling vessel volume) operating also under protective atmosphere, glove box, microscopy, particle size determination, hydrogen filling device and pressure and temperature controlling station, test e-scooters equipped with PEM fuel cell.
Selected publications and patents
- H. Zoz, H. Ren, H.U. Benz: Simoloyer®: major characteristics and features, http://www.zoz-group.de/zoz.main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=42#31.
- DE 43 07 083.A1 ”Device designed as attritor for the pulverizing of solids” (1993).
- DE 43 07 083.B4 “Device for micro-milling of solids” (1993).
- DE 196 35 500 A1 “Device for high energy and/or fine grinding of solid materials in continuous and cycle operation” (1996).
- DE 199 13 243.7 “Device for high energy fine grinding of solid materials has grinder mounted in frame and able to swivel from horizontal to vertical position and vice versa for intensive mixing” (1999).
- DE 10 2010 048 418.0 H2Tank2Go (2009).
Phone: +49 (2762) 9756-0
Fax: +49 (2762) 9756-7E-mail contact