Quality of the training programme
The core training objectives for ESR’s and ER’s within ECOSTORE are:
- State-of-the-art scientific training and work experience in European and Japanese universities, research institutes, and industrial companies.
- Complementary training in non-scientific skills relevant for their future careers with respect to leading, managing and dissemination of science, strengthening their personality.
The training program of ECOSTORE is divided into 4 major components, as follows:
- 1. Training and Career Development Planning.
- 2. Individual Scientific Training – Training in Individual Research Projects, Secondments and Visits.
- 3. Network-wide Training Activities – Scientific Training.
- 4. Network-wide Training Activities – Complementary Skills Training.
Components 3 and 4 are the contents of the Network-wide Training Workshops, organised at the different beneficiaries of ECOSTORE