News & Events
ECOSTORE final dissemination event:
The final public dissemination event of ECOSTORE took place as a special session during the E-MRS Fall Meeting 2017 in Symposium C “Multifunctionality of metal hydrides for energy storage – developments and perspectives”. The symposium was organised by Klaus Taube, HZG, Georgia Charalambopoulou, NCSRD, and Torben R. Jensen, Aarhus University.
E-MRS Best Student Presentation Award for Symposium C for Erika Dematteis, University of Turin.
The image shows the winners of the Symposium C Best Students Awards:
Best oral presentations (left): Efi Hadjixenophontos, University of Stuttgart, and Matteo Brighi, Université de Genève (not in the picture)
Best poster presentations (right): Nicolas Madern, ICMPE/CNRS, and Andres R. Galvis E., Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Marie Curie ITN ECOSTORE (dedicated session) - Talks of ECOSTORE Fellows
Marie Curie ITN ECOSTORE - Postersession of ECOSTORE Fellows
Efi Hadjixenophontos receives the H&E Poster award at the 10th International Symposium Hydrogen & Energy in Zao, Japan, in February 2016. Efi is seen here with Prof. Shin-ichi Orimo, who congratulates Efi on this success and presents the award to her.
Poster: Hydrogen sorption kinetics in magnesium and titanium hydride thin films
ECOSTORE fellow Efi Hadjixenophontos presented her poster "Ion Beam Sputter Depoistion of MgH2 thin films to be used in Battery Applications" at the OZ-15 (3 - 5 March 2015, Kyoto, Japan) and won the Best Poster Award.
ECOSTORE internal Events
- Final ECOSTORE Project Meeting on Santorini Island, Greece, 12 - 13 October 2017
- 8th ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 7th Training Workshop, 3 - 7 April 2017 at SAFT, Bordeaux, France
- 7th ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 6th Training Workshop, 12 - 16 September 2016 at UoB, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 6th ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 5th Training Workshop, 25 - 29 April 2016 at IFE, Kjeller, Norway
- 5th ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 4th Training Workshop, 5 - 9 October 2015 at CNRS, France
- 4th ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 3rd Training Workshop, 2 - 6 February 2015 at Villaggio Olimpico in Bardonecchia, Italy
- 3rd ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 2nd Training Workshop, 6 - 10 October 2014 at Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2nd ECOSTORE Project Meeting and 1st Training Workshop, 5 - 9 May 2014 at Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany
Events organized / co-organized by ECOSTORE beneficiaries
- Final ECOSTORE dissemination event: E-MRS Fall Meeting in Warsaw, Poland; 18 - 21 (PDF)
- HydEM 2016, Hydrides as Energy Materials in Aarhus, Denmark; 1 - 3 June 2016
- Ph.D. Course: Energy Generation and Storage in Aarhus, Denmark; 31 March 2016 - 6 April 2016 (PDF)
- OZ-16 in Wenden, Germany, 6 - 8 March 2016
- 10th International Symposium Hydrogen & Energy in Zao, Japan; 21 - 26 February 2016 (PDF)
- Summer School: Application of Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation in Engineering Materials Science in Hamburg, Germany; 21 - 25 September 2015
- Neutron Scattering Methods for Materials Research in Kjeller near Oslo, Norway; 9 - 13 March 2015
- OZ-15 organised by ZOZ in Kyoto, Japan; 1 - 3 March 2015
- iNANO Autumn School in Grenå, Denmark; 10 - 12 October 2014
- International Conference on Atom Probe Tomography & Microscopy 2014 in Stuttgart, Germany; 31 August 2014 - 5 September 2014