Visit us in hall 9.1 at fair stand C42
Membranes – Materials and Processes
The Institute of Polymer Research in Geesthacht has a long-standing expertise in the development of membranes and membrane technology. The design and synthesis of multi-functional, tailor-made polymers results in new materials for membrane-based separation processes.
Furthermore, we develop and optimize membranes and processes for the production of membranes for gas and liquid separations. The design of membrane-based separation processes, including module development and pilot plant operation, is an additional core competence.
The entire value chain from basic research to industrial application is considered. Close networking with universities and other partners is ensured by collaborate projects. Cooperation with industrial companies allows to align our research directly on application-related issues and to speed up the transition from the laboratory to industrial application.
Thus, we are interested in your special requirements and desires. We would be pleased to discuss your individual “separation problems” and possible cooperations.
Please come to stand C42 in hall 9.1.
Further information about ACHEMA 2018 you can find here
Website Achema 2018
Research at a glance
From laboratory to Industrial Application
- The corporate brochure of Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht What is the importance of research in the area of material and coastal research for people and their future environment? What exactly are the scientists working on? And how are they doing this?
- Programme Geesthachter Polymer Days 2018 (PDF)
- METPORE II (PDF)
- Mixed Matrix Membranes for gas separation (PDF)
- Enrichent of Nitrogen for the Reduction of Emissions of Ship Diesel Engines (PDF)
- HySCORE (PDF)
Membranes, Membrane Production and Characterisation
- Membrane Production (PDF)
- Hydrogen Selective Membranes (PDF)
- Determination of Permeation Properties (PDF)
- Membranes for CO2 Separation and C1-Chemistry (PDF)
Modelling and Simulation
Head of department Process Engineering
Institute of Polymer Research
Phone: +49 4152 87 2400
Fax: +49 4152 87 2499E-mail contact