Materials Design and Characterisation
• PhD student- currently working on the development and processing of alloys for Magnesium-based degradable implants under the RSF-HZG joint project.
• Also working on the sintering of Mg-Gd alloys.
• Master’s degree in Materials science and simulation, completed at the Interdisciplinary centre for advanced material simulation (ICAMS), Ruhr university, Bochum.
• Master’s thesis topic: “Multiscale simulation of Aluminium casting: Cooling rate and grain size.”
• Post Diploma in Tool design and CAD/CAM (India)
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering (India).
Phone: +49 (4152) 87-1921
Fax: +49 (4152) 87-1920