Publications in Journals
- Roohbakhshan, Farshad, and Roger A. Sauer. "A finite membrane element formulation for surfactants." Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 566 (2019): 84-103.
- Roohbakhshan, Farshad, and Roger A. Sauer. "Efficient isogeometric thin shell formulations for soft biological materials." Biomechanics and modeling in mechanobiology 16.5 (2017): 1569-1597.
- Duong, Thang X., Farshad Roohbakhshan, and Roger A. Sauer. "A new rotation-free isogeometric thin shell formulation and a corresponding continuity constraint for patch boundaries." Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 316 (2017): 43-83.
- Roohbakhshan, Farshad, and Roger A. Sauer. "Isogeometric nonlinear shell elements for thin laminated composites based on analytical thickness integration." Journal of Micromechanics and Molecular Physics 1.03n04 (2016): 1640010.
- Roohbakhshan, Farshad, Thang X. Duong, and Roger A. Sauer. "A projection method to extract biological membrane models from 3D material models." Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials 58 (2016): 90-104.
Contributions to Conference Proceedings
- F. Roohbakhshan & R.A. Sauer (2018), Simulation of angioplasty using isogoemetric laminated composite shell elements”, PAMM, 18(1)
- F. Roohbakhshan, T.X. Duong & R.A. Sauer (2017), Isogeometric Kirchhoff–Love shells: Numerics, constitution and biomechanical applications”, Shell Structures: Theory and Applications, 4:511–514.