Publikationen & Poster
- Efficient modeling of microstructure evolution in magnesium by energy minimization, M. Homayonifar and J. Mosler, International Journal of Plasticity, (2011), accepted for publication, Download preprint.
- A thermodynamically and variationally consistent class of damage-type cohesive models, J. Mosler and I. Scheider, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, (2011), accepted for publication, Download preprint.
- On the coupling of plastic slip and deformation-induced twinning in magnesium: A variationally consistent approach based on energy minimization, M. Homayonifar and J. Mosler, International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 27, Issue 7, 983-1003, (2011), Download preprint
- A novel isotropic quasi-brittle damage model applied to LCF analyses of Al2024, O. Kintzel, S. Khan and J. Mosler. International Journal of Fatigue, (2010), in press. Download preprint.
- Variationally consistent modeling of finite strain plasticity theory with non-linear kinematic hardening. J, Mosler. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, (2010), in press. Download preprint.
- On the implementation of rate-independent standard dissipative solids at finite strain - Variational constitutive updates, J. Mosler and O.T. Bruhns. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 199, Issues 9-12, 417-429 (2010). Download preprint.
- Derivation of separation laws for cohesive models in the course of ductile fracture, I. Scheider. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. Vol. 76, Issue 10, 1450 - 1459, (2009).
- Simulation of hydrogen assisted stress corrosion cracking using the cohesive model. I. Scheider; M. Pfuff; W. Dietzel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. Vol. 75, Issue 15, 4283 - 4291, (2008).
- Anisotropic ductile fracture of Al 2024 alloys, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, D. Steglich, W. Brocks, J. Heerens, T. Pardoen. DOI 10.1016/j.engfracmech.2007.04.008.
- Yielding of Magnesium: from single crystal of polycrystalline aggregates, S. Graff; D. Steglich; W. Brocks; International Journal of Plasticity, Vol. 23, 1957-1978, (2007).
- Quantification of the morphology of a two-phase material unsing image analyis
- Crack Extension at an Interface, poster presentation at the 1st intern. conference on fracture analysis (ICEFA I), Lisboa 2004
- Crystal plasticity for hexagonal structured Mg alloy AZ31, poster presentation at the junior EUROMAT in Lausanne (CH), September 2004
- Study on Anisotropic Plastic Deformation of Mg-Alloys using Crystal Plasticity