Simulation of Solids and Structures
Free Documentation and Software Downloads
- FEMESH The program "FEMESH" to generate 2D/3D finite element input to be used as ABAQUS-Inputdeck, specially useful for fracture mechanics specimens and other simple geometries. emphasis is layed on sophisticated mesh designs.
- A "FEMESH" Handbook in German is provided to facilitate the use of the Software.
- Remarks on the use of the Gurson-Tvergaard-Needleman Model for the description of ductile damage as an ABAQUS-UMAT. pd f-document (in German)
- lecture notes "Modellierung technischer Systeme" (6th edition) by W. Brocks, pdf-document (in German)
- lecture notes "engineering mechanics" by W. Brocks and D. Steglich, pdf-document (in English)
- manual of a program for the determination of Weibull parameters, program documentation as pdf-file (in German)
- lecture notes "finite elements" by W. Brocks, pdf-document (in English)
- report "Numerical Aspects of the Path-Dependence of the J-Integral in Incremental Plasticity" by w. Brocks and I. Scheider, pdf-document (in English)
- program description and manual of the famous "fepost", a postprocessing tool for ABAQUS by G. Lin, pdf-document (in English)
- report "FEM-Analysen von Rissproblemen bei nichtlinearem Materialverhalten", DVM-Weiterbildungsseminar "Anwendung numerischer Methoden in der Bruchmechanik" held in Freiberg, 18.02.02, pdf-document (in German)
- report "Characterisation of Ductile Tearing Resistance by the Energy Dissipation Rate: Effects of Material,Specimen Shape and Size", pdf-document (in English)