Cell and Tissue Specific Material-Box, CTSM-Box©
Medical Grade Polymer Libraries for Evaluation in Biology
The CTSM-BOX© contains groups of ready-to-use materials (single packed and sterile). The CTSM-BOX© materials can be applied in cell culture devices to observe previously unknown effects in proliferation and differentiation as well as in selectivity.
- medical grade polymers
- (co)polymers with systematically varied properties
- differently shaped bodies are available
- documentation of material characteristics
- co-operation contract ensuring sustainability
The CTSM-BOX© can be easily applied to the customers lab equipment, which allows a fast integration into basic research and the development of cell culturing and related technologies.
No additional instrumentation is necessary to inspect the materials according to R&D requirements.
CTSM-BOX© is available in terms of different priced versions:
- Basic Version: one system of copolymer, 6 samples of each shape
- Advanced Version: two systems of copolymers, two shapes, 12 samples of each shape
- Special Version: all systems of copolymers, two shapes, 24 samples of each shape
- The CTSM-BOX© is now available with several polymer systems systematically varied in hydrophilicity, surface charge, and morphology. All formulations can be presented as transparent films, disks, multi-well plate inserts or foams.
- The available morphologies are in the range of glossy to rough according to VDI 3400 Ref. 45 and 33
Phone: +49 (0)3328 352-450E-mail contact
Publications & Patents
Please find our current lists of publications and patents as PDF files below.