Publications database of the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
- Research The database refers to publications appearing since 1988. The term “publication” is taken to have a broad meaning, incorporating articles in journals, book chapters, books, proceedings, university publications and reports. Posters, abstracts, presentations and lectures are also recorded.
In 2007 the publication database became also an "Institutional Repository". Since then there are also several full-texts, which were published in SHERPA/ROMEO-listed journals, recorded.
Earth System Knowledge Platform (ESKP)
- ESKP Eight research centers of the Helmholtz-Association offer different kind of information on topics of the research field „Earth and Environment“.
- Database-Infosystem (DBIS) The Database-Infosystem (DBIS) is a co-operative service for the use of scientific databases offered by German, Austrian and Swiss libraries (in German language)
Web databases (access only for employees of the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht)
- Web of Science (Web of Knowledge) bibliographical data with abstracts from 1900 until today; former Science Citation Index Expanded
- Medline (Web of Knowledge) bibliographic data from 1950 until today
- Journal Citation Reports (ISI) ranking, impact factors
- Scopus SciVerse Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
- Scifinder For a Scifinder account please contact the library!
- WEKA Internet solution in German language
- Berliner Wetterkarte
- Analytical abstracts Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Chemical Hazards in Industry Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Laboratory Hazards Bulletin Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Methods in organic synthesis Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Natural product updates Alliance Licences (DFG)
- Stahlschlüssel This is a multi-user version, but at the same time only one user will be able to access, please, to allow other users to access LOG OUT AFTER USE!
Please contact the library for more information!
- Aluminiumschlüssel.de Key to Aluminium Alloys, accessible only in the library
- Magnesium Article Archive (Light Metal Age) Light Metal Age, internal only!
- VDE-Vorschriftenwerk / DIN-VDE-Normen / DIN-VDE-Entwürfe (German language, information can be obtained from library staff)