The FuncHy-2010 workshop took place as a dedicated session on the 4th Empa Symposium "Hydrogen and Energy" in Wildhaus, Switzerland, on Monday, January, 25, 2010.
Its target was to present an overview on and discuss the results of the different tasks of the FuncHy project.
List of talks:
- Rüdiger Bormann (University of Bayreuth) - Overview over 4 years of FuncHy
- Rüdiger Bormann (University of Bayreuth) - Tailoring Borohydrides for Reversible Hydrogen Storage
- Matteo Filippi (Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam) - Light - Weight Sodium Alanate Thin Films grown by Reactive Sputtering
- Maximilian Fichtner (KIT, Karlsruhe) - Alanates – Synthesis, Transformation Mechanism and Technical State of the Art
- Philippe Mauron (Empa, Dübendorf) - Synthesis, Stability and Structure of Borohydrides
- Jianjiang Hu (KIT, Karlsruhe) - Li-Mg -N-h Hydrogen Storage Systems - Composition Variation , Sorption Properties and Mechanistic Study
- Ulrike Bösenberg (Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Geesthacht) - Reaction Pathways and Role of Additives in Reactive Hydride Composites
- José Bellosta von Colbe (Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Geesthacht) - System Integration : from Materials Research to Tank System